Skip to content

Christ out of Christmas article: Philadelphia Weekly

  • by

Margaret Downey and The Rational Response Squad are featured in an article about the growth of atheism and The Tree of Knowledge. Philadelphia atheists are featured from Philly atheist meetup. Kelly O’Connor (Kellym78/my girlfriend) is mentioned as a stripper and I (Brian Sapient) described myself as OCD/ADHD.

The OCD would explain 90% of my compulsion to end religion and the 40 hour days I work. The other 10% of my drive would be a combination of Kent Hovind, Ray Comfort, Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell, my mother, George Bush, and every man who was ever a Pope.

read more | digg story